Sellbery team is looking for a test automation specialist to work on the development of the project.
Sellbery is a platform that helps online store owners simply and easily export and synchronize products between top marketplaces and platforms like Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping, Lazada, Shopify, Magento, Shopware, Etsy and others.
We are looking for a test automation specialist to work on the development of the project.
• Experience in the field of manual software testing for at least 1 year;
• Knowledge of methods and types of software product testing;
• Understanding test design techniques and their practical application;
• Understanding client-server interaction;
• Experience with test documentation;
• Experience with bug tracking systems;
• Experience with TestRail;
• Experience in creating e2e autotests in Protractor.
• Responsibility, punctuality, accuracy;
• Ability to plan and estimate your tasks;
• Ability to understand someone else's source code.
• Preparation and approval of a product testing plan and test cases;
• Implementation of manual and regressive testing of the service, diagnostics and elimination of errors, tracking the occurrence of regressive errors in the rest of the code of the software due to compilation;
• Analysis of requirements for the development of new functionality, services, changes in information systems and a plan for testing them, analysis and testing of changes in products;
• Creation of automatic e2e tests;
• Interaction with the development team, product owner.
What we offer:
• Work on an interesting world-class project;
• A job in a stable, fast-growing company with a modern, vibrant work environment and a professional team;
• Corporate events;
• Ability to work remotely 2 times a month;
• Floating start of the working day;
• Comfortable office in Dnieper;
• 28 days annual paid leave;
• Paid lunches;
• English language classes (remotely);
• Competitive payment depending on skills and experience. Discussed individually with successful candidates.
Ecombix is the company in the eCommerce industry with two brands, GoMage and Sellbery.
For nine years, GoMage has been providing world-class e-commerce solutions for companies of any size, location, and time zone.
During this time, we have developed dozens of premium Magento extensions that are installed in more than 30,000 online stores around the world.
According to statistics:
- 50% of our customers have been working with us for more than two years;
- 900+ projects based on Magento have been successfully completed;
- 99% of our customers are satisfied with our services.
And Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel solution for empowering eCommerce business activities.
The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.