We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
• Attractive salary and good opportunities for career and personal development;
• Compensation package;
• Good opportunities for career and personal development;
• Office in a picturesque place.
About the company:
Zoral produced the world’s first, fully automated, STP consumer credit platforms.
We carried out a survey of banking/finance companies in the process of moving to digital products.
We operate one of the largest labs in Europe focused on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
(AI/ML), predictive systems for consumer/SME credit and financial products.
Our clients are based in USA, Canada, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer and maintain the existing IT and technical infrastructure of the software development company;
• Support project-specific deployments;
• Facilitate further automation of company processes, enhance the technical infrastructure of the company.
• 5+ years of system administration experience;
• Strong Linux, Windows (2016/2012/2008/, 10/8/7);
• Experience with Microsoft products: WSUS, Active Directory, Group policy;
• Knowledge of scripting/programming languages: Bash, Python, PowerShell, ANSI SQL;
• Understanding of corporate network security principles, methods and tools;
• Knowledge and accepting of ITIL/ITSM Methodology principles;
• Сonfiguration management systems: Ansible;
• Technical knowledge of the following areas:
o firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VPN, traffic accounting and analysis
o iptables, pf, bind,
o FreeIPA/389 Directory Server (would be a plus)
o Strong Troubleshooting skills
o MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL (desirable)
o SMTP, IMAP, POP3, security, filters
o MS Exchange, Office365, Zimbra, Exim (would be a plus)
o VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V
o Docker (desirable)
o Amazon AWS
o Google Cloud
o MS Azure
o Degree in computer sciences or other equivalent
o Good English (written and verbal)
o Strong self-organization and self-management skills
o Diligence and discipline at work.
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, Big Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security. We create extensible decision engine services, data analysis and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin