A Paris-based startup supplying a customizable commercial presentation app for salespeople, complete with a web-based customization interface.
● Backend: Ruby, Ruby On Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis, Swagger
● Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
● Devops: GitLab, Docker, Ansible
● IDE: Xcode,Visual Studio, Vim, Atom, Android Studio
● Mobile: Swift (iOS), Java (Android), Objective-C (iOS)
● Monitoring: M/Monit
● Project Management: Slack, Trello
● Full-time remote position in client's R&D team, developing the product for the long term
● The main area of focus will be the development of the admin interface, where end-user marketers create interactive pitch presentations for sales representatives. Simple, intuitive design is of the essence as this part is crucial to the wow effect of the solution.
● Versatility is part of the job: curiosity and a broad technical culture will enable you to
tackle unexpected challenges
● 5y+ professional experience in software development, of which at least 4 full years in
Ruby / Ruby on Rails
● Strong knowledge of RSpec and Capybara
● Strong knowledge of Rails idioms and partial rendering
● Experience maintaining REST APIs and documenting them with Swagger
● Demonstrated UI/UX or web design skills
● Fluent spoken & written English (essential for mentoring juniors)
Great to have
● Infrastructure (docker)
We cut insurance premiums by up to 50% for safe drivers. We use AI and Telematic Big Data assessments with Pay-As-You-Drive and Pay-How-You-Drive models. Drive less – pay less. Drive safely – pay much less.
Apply for job
Job posted on
11 September 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you