Senior/Lead Fullstack Ruby Engineer
● Backend: Ruby, Ruby On Rails, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis, Swagger
● Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
● Devops: GitLab, Docker, Ansible
● IDE: Xcode,Visual Studio, Vim, Atom, Android Studio
● Mobile: Swift (iOS), Java (Android), Objective-C (iOS)
● Monitoring: M/Monit
● Project Management: Slack, Trello
● Full-time remote position in client's R&D team, developing the product for the long term
● The main area of focus will be the development of the admin interface, where end-user marketers create interactive pitch presentations for sales representatives. Simple, intuitive design is of the essence as this part is crucial to the wow effect of the solution.
● Versatility is part of the job: curiosity and a broad technical culture will enable you to
tackle unexpected challenges
● 5y+ professional experience in software development, of which at least 4 full years in
Ruby / Ruby on Rails
● Strong knowledge of RSpec and Capybara
● Strong knowledge of Rails idioms and partial rendering
● Experience maintaining REST APIs and documenting them with Swagger
● Demonstrated UI/UX or web design skills
● Fluent spoken & written English (essential for mentoring juniors)
Great to have
● Infrastructure (docker)
Remotal is a developer placement agency specialized in finding experienced Ukrainian engineers for french companies. Our goal is to find the best project/engineer matches to initiate long and rewarding collaborations.
This job is no longer active.