We are looking for an experienced engineer to secure a position of the Middle Manual QA Engineer for a UK based fin-tech project.
The project goal is to build a platform that uses Open Banking protocol to fetch and analyze data from the largest banks in the United Kingdom to offer various online services like Income Verification, Proof of Funds and
– 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
– Proven experience in web applications testing (both UI and server-side);
– Mobile testing experience;
– Solid knowledge of testing methodologies and approaches;
– Experience in dev tools usage (web inspector, firebug, etc);
– Good knowledge of UNIX systems and command-line tools (curl etc);
– Willingness to work in an Agile environment;
– Upper-intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
– Experience with automation
– Manual testing of mobile and Web applications;
– Creation and maintenance of testing artifacts: checklists, test cases, etc.;
– Active participation in the development process;
– Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
– Search, record and track software bugs;
– Analysis of potential risks related to product quality.
– Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences.
– Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication.
– Work in an awesome office in Podil with a great view of the Dnipro.
– Let loose with fun parties, BBQs and off-sites.
– Enjoy extra perks like flexible hours, health insurance and bonuses for significant life events.
Our approach and dedication to agile, iterative development with complete transparency allows us to bring decades of combined experience to new startups and the fresh innovation of a small team to enterprise projects. Whether you’re looking for a dedicated team to work within your company or for a partner to provide a complete solution, eTeam is ready to work with you.