You are a Senior Java developer that is driven by ambition. Always curious and wanting to learn all the time. During your day job as a consultant at one of our clients, but also at conferences, trainings and basically whenever you can.
You are experienced in the Java ecosystem and see software development as a craft that is never perfected. You like to work with others who feel that way too. This role is namely for you!
• A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science / engineering
• 5+ years’ experience as a software developer in the Java ecosystem
• Outstanding coding skills: it always works!
• The ambition to become to grow and learn to become the best software developer
• An independent mindset: you don’t wait for a briefing to get something done. You already know what needs to be done and come up with the best solution
• A good knowledge of databases (SQL and No-SQL databases)
• Worked in Agile/Scrum/Kanban teams
• Experience with working with microservices
• Basic knowledge of the latest front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js)
• Good skills in English (writing and speaking)
• A curiosity to discover the latest technologies
• The willingness to share your experience with other developers at conferences, meetups and/or in blogs
WHY CHOOSE FOR OUR CLIENT?
• They are small company where you’ll work with like-minded passionate software developers and you feel appreciated for the work you do.
• They work on the and most innovative and challenging projects in the Netherlands, using the latest cutting-edge technologies
• They will help you to learn how to speak on conferences and meetups and we’ll mentor you to become a true software development expert
• They will actively participating in various JUG’s and developer communities. We’re happy to introduce you to the most brilliant minds in the industry.
You’ll work with in an international environment with developers from all around the world. Currently: Australia, Russia, India, Turkey, Brazil, Poland, Brazil, Portugal
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• A salary that matches your skills, experiences and ambitions
• Personal development plan to become an expert in new technologies
• Profit sharing regulation
• 26 payed holidays
• Educational budget of 3,000 euros per year
• R&D Hackathon days with the team (multiple times of the year)
• Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies at our clients
• Dutch language courses for you and your family
• Laptop of your own choice
• Transportation budget
• Pension scheme, based on your personal situation
• If applicable: sponsorship for the visa application for you and your family
is a Java consultancy company in Amsterdam of international developers, working on the most innovative and challenging projects. They are driven software engineers with a passion for technology. They bring together the best developers from all around the world. They love what they do and they practice what they preach. They are actively participating in meetup groups and developer communities in the Netherlands, because they believe in lifelong learning. To keep up with all rapid changes in software development, they challenge themselves to learn something new every day. They believe that you need to love your work and work on the projects you love. They share our passion for Java technology with each other, they work on the most challenging and innovative projects, they never stop learning and they go on many fun social activities together
Про компанію Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.
About Ratio Software Engineering
Ratio Software Engineering is an Anglo-Ukrainian IT engineering outsourcing and research and development company with a Development Centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine and a presence in Europe, the UK and the US. We are committed to ambitious growth and to providing great job opportunities for Ukrainian software developers, hardware engineers, and technical support engineers. Our Development Center in Kharkov is aimed at client outsourcing teams and R & D services in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – if you come and work for us you’ll get to meet our robot team member NAO/ JOIN us right now and become a part of such an exciting period of growth for Ratio!
Apply for job
Job posted on
11 September 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you