We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, BIG Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security.
Excellent knowledge and practical experience in software project management, with successfully completed projects, including:
• Ability to estimate, track, and refine complex projects, scope and create high quality deliverables on time utilizing advance software engineering skills and proven methods
• 3+ years’ experience in mature software development life cycle methodologies and Agile approaches, detailed weekly status/risk reporting and project tracking
• Efficient usage of distributed version control systems, web-based issue tracking systems, continuous integration systems, test execution systems, including setting up and coordinating the work for new development, software reengineering, internal and external cross-team management, bug tracking and release management
• Efficient communication and management of expectations for English-speaking clients, using business level emails, leading meetings over phone and face-to-face. Have an ability to travel overseas every 2-6 months. Be self-organizing and self-motivating, require minimal supervision to motivate and manage development teams utilizing project management skills and methods
Excellent understanding and practical experience in software development, including:
• Requirements elicitation and management process, an ability to manage it and to participate in it on behalf of system analyst who understands concepts, discusses the project ideas, and can perform the analysis at high level
• Software architecture and design process, an ability to manage it and to participate it on behalf of systems architect who understands common architectural approaches and design patterns in modern software development, and can define the architecture at high level
• 2+ years’ experience in the role of software engineer, having practical success in developing a commercial solution or contributing to an open source project, using one of top 10 programming languages as per recent TIOBE index. Understanding of operating system concepts and APIs (Windows/Linux), database concepts (SQL/NoSQL), Internet networking concepts, web development concepts, technologies behind well-developed application stacks (Java, C#), and IT administration/DevOps concepts is a plus
• Software testing management, ability to define test plans, knowledge of test types, approaches, and principles
• Configuration management and release management process, knowledge of common CM patterns and deployment approaches for modern web deployment, software distribution, distributed systems
• Understanding of security development lifecycle, security policies, defensive programming. OWASP guidance is a plus.
Languages: Fluency in English is a must.
Zoral offers attractive salary, compensation package, as well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
We specialize in advanced software fields such as BI, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI/ML), High Speed Computing, Cloud Computing, Big Data Predictive Analytics, Unstructured Data processing, Finance, Risk Management and Security. We create extensible decision engine services, data analysis and management solutions, real-time automatic data processing applications.
Apply for job
Job posted on
11 September 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you