The new project is for world leader in machine building for the agricultural sector that should be created from the scratch.
Main goal of the project is to develop the embedded software for extension board, called Gateway Board, which is part of Robotic Mower. And this Gateway Board should provide functionality that will allow the vehicle to communicate to a cloud and to multiple connected devices. Module shall be developed including requirements, software and test engineering.
Our team: The team is located in multiple regions (UA, Poland, UK)
Technologies used: C\C++, IoT, MQTT, AWS, Python, C\C++
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. develop components based on specifications, and agreed architecture
3. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
4. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
5. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and software development processes
1. Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
2. Good level of C/C++
3. OOP, OOD principles
4. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
5. Experience with code compiled cross platform: Linux(PC), ARM as Target
6. Networking (TCP\IP)
Automotive experience is a plus
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
10 September 2019.