As a part of the team, you will help to build the next generation of software based on current code base to support ever-evolving need for faster and smarter access to data.
Some aspects will require transitioning mature/legacy parts to modern technologies, some aspects will require adding features to existing code base and other will require complete overhaul of the architecture.
Project's roadmap may evolve or diverge due to users' requirements and new trading ideas, it is important to be flexible and bring technology expertise to support business ideas.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, business and systems analysts
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Languages/Build: C/C++, Perl, GNU Make
- Experience with UI: widgets, colors, fonts.
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
13 January 2020