We are looking for a Project Manager, who will lead our development team and help our clients receive world-class software development services.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management;
- On-hands Engineering or QA background is an advantage;
- At least 2 years of experience in managing projects of relevant scale (at least 5+ people);
- Ability to manage large projects that require contributions from multiple international distributed teams;
- Experience with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum);
- Experience with Jira or similar tools;
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level or higher);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- University degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent technology degree preferred;
- Proactive, communicative, customer service-oriented and performance driven;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills;
- Excellent situational leadership skills, ability and willingness to take the initiative and accept accountability;
- The ability and willingness to adapt to an evolving and growing development team;
- Ability to systematize processes of different scales;
- Ability to keep a wealth of information simultaneously, able to prioritize and adapt to the actively changing environment;
- You are able to understand what business really needs and can find a balance between it and the development;
- You are also able to create processes and constantly strive for improving and optimizing them;
- Responsible for managing, planning, organizing, implementing and delivery of an international IT project;
- Responsible for scope confirmation, definition of implementation approach and scope management;
- Encourage clear understanding of client objectives and priorities and the alignment of IT deliveries against these requirements within the project team;
- Budget and actuals tracking, resource planning, milestone tracking;
Management of project risks, issues, and dependencies as well as and stakeholder and business client management;
- Progress tracking of tasks and milestones within the projects and dependencies external to the projects;
- Day-to-day hands-on management of one or more projects;
- Deal with unplanned situations, implement responses, and propose changes to minimize impact;
- Management of change requests within the projects;
- Participation in project review boards and project lifecycle quality reviews;
- Proactively reach out to clients and partners to build trusted advisor relationship and achieve business objectives;
- Regular communication with global development teams.
- Passionate and friendly team in an innovative casual, positive and open work environment;
- Only interesting and challenging projects involving newest technologies;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical insurance and sports activities;
- Business trips all around the world;
- Every-day tasty cookies, fruits and tea/coffee in unlimited quantities;
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development as well as the chance to change the way the business works in the financial world;
- International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Brussels, Kyiv and New York and works at the market for over 10 years.
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
This job is no longer active.