On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Android Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Just-Eat.Fr is established online takeaway market leader in France. Just-Eat.Fr future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to Just-Eat.Fr high-transactional platform and has a complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
● Knowledge and application of the Android Architecture Components within an MVP and MVVM context
● Integrating with APIs using Retrofit and RxJava
● Knowledge of how and what to track user actions with analytics providers
● Understand the benefits to modular application construction
● Building responsive apps that support a myriad of form factors out of the box
● Launching and supporting non-trivial apps in the Google Play Store
● Unit testing skills a must
● UI testing skills (with Espresso or equivalent) a must
● Product Definition - contributes to the definition of product features, getting involved in workshops with other engineering teams and Product Managers
● Technical Ownership - consistently produces high quality software which fits the team’s expectations and best practices
● Continuous improvement - ensures continuous improvements by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
● Tracking Progress - tracks the progress being made towards the wider goals of the team, and transparently communicates this with the team and Technology Manager
● Operating - takes responsibility for deploying and supporting their changes all the way through to proving that they work well - and continue to work well - in production
● Communicate - transparently communicates on their progress and discusses ideas with their team and Technology Manager. Shares new development practices, patterns, standards with the team
● Gets involved in the definition of product features, and in workshops with their team.
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.