Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing BI team in Technology Delivery Studio as a Middle/Senior SAP BW (BI-IP) Developer in our Kyiv office.
Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Infopulse is inviting talented professionals to join our growing BI team as a Middle/Senior SAP BW (BI-IP) Developer in our Kyiv office.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented developers with deep commitment to success to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
You will get
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to cooperate in a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
- A possibility to extend expertise with ETL, ERP and CRM systems
Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with the Customer on software architecture solutions and business requirements
- Maintain high standards of software quality and timely performance within the team
- Build quality code adhering to industry standard coding practices
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Perform enhancements to or maintenance of existing applications when needed
- Participate in a fast-paced continual learning environment which requires an ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies to solve business issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a SAP BW Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a SAP BW-BPS and\or BI-IP Developer
- Good knowledge of SAP ABAP (at least being able to read and understand code without any help)
- Good knowledge of FOX (reading and writing code, being able to fix and\or optimize existing code)
- Experience with query performance optimization, good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with latest version of BPC (Embedded and\or Optimized edition) is an asset
- AO, EPM and Visual Basic for BPC Optimized for S4 Hana template development is an advantage
- Experience with SAP HANA is an asset
- Experience in software lifecycles, software configuration management and change control is an asset
- Experience with Scrum software development framework is an asset
- English: Intermediate and above
- Ability to cooperate well in a distributed team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, workflow and technologies
- Well-developed technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change and willingness to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
Job posted on
16 October 2019