Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of an Agile team delivering a digital payment platform for POS payment, online payment, voucher & loyalty components, customer identification, strong factor authentication to serve a large array of business cases based on modern web , mobile and Java technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation
- 5+ years of Java development
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: Amqp, zero mq, Jms, Kafka
- Experience with Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Experience in creating JUnit tests
- Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, maven
- Good spoken and written English
- Practical Spring framework experience: core, mvc, security
- http, csrf, xss
- oauth, basic auth
- dead locks, locks
- Work with spring-batch, spring-integration or with spring-xd
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
- Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- Opportunity and assist to grow
- Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
- Paid afterhours for volunteers
- Trainings and conferences
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Fruits and snacks in office
LabsTech is an Outstaffing company that extends the clients’ IT teams with software/hardware engineers, Scrum Masters, QA specialists, etc. The teams are available in the client’s office, our development centers or remotely.
We are always looking for great talent and provide the best work conditions in Ukraine.
As a member of LabsTech team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically-advanced and team-oriented software engineers. Join us!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.