Senior Back End (Node.js) Developer for Moon Active
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, we are looking for experienced Senior Back End (Node.js) Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the front.
- Build distributed systems, and microservices
- Work with NoSQL Databases
- Mainly developing real-time mobile game Backend with node.js and Redis
- Work in Kiev based cross-functional team that also include Unity game developers and QAs
- New features development
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services
- Experience in high scale system
- Experience with Scrum will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
What's in it for you
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
LabsTech is an Outstaffing company that extends the clients’ IT teams with software/hardware engineers, Scrum Masters, QA specialists, etc. The teams are available in the client’s office, our development centers or remotely.
We are always looking for great talent and provide the best work conditions in Ukraine.
As a member of LabsTech team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically-advanced and team-oriented software engineers. Join us!
DOU company page: