Code Worldwide is a digital transformation of business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology.
Code’s adZU Platform recognised by Forrester as Top 4 Global Solution for marketing resource management.
On behalf of Code Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Head of QA for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
You will be required to share and apply best practices in quality assurance facilitating the delivery of value to our clients. It will be important to collaborate with cross functional and/or project teams to ensure that QA is built in to the delivery. You will work closely with the teams to grow our QA automation practice and ensure that this is built into our CI/CD process.
- You will be responsible for training and coaching the QA function while suggesting improvements and implementations
- Implement test standards to ensure consistency of deliverables and reporting for test
- Capture metrics to isolate pain points in our processes so that they can be targeted and addressed as part of our continuous improvement process
- Drive increased QA productivity and coverage though Automation
- Align the test strategies and test deliverables across teams to ensure due diligence and consistency
- Ensuring that appropriate test tools are in place and used effectively
- Review test risks and issues with the teams to ensure that PMS target resources appropriately
- Ensure that platform end to end testing is understood, and planned with ownership and participation from all teams
- Embed test and quality assurance within Development and Cloud Services processes
- Facilitate cooperation between QA, Product, UX and the Client Services team to better understand real client usage scenarios
- Support Client UAT and engagement coordinating with the Client - Services team to share guidelines and responsibilities and best practice approach
- Line management of the test function including but not limited to; assisting with and performing appraisals, coaching, succession planning, and ensuring that the QA have the appropriate skillset required to perform their role
- Manage and create business case for team budgetary requirements for example new test tools
- Engage in hands-on testing of the product suite
- Act as a senior member of the team, partnered with Product Owners, Client leads, UX, Delivery and development. Advocate for ‘loveable’ in Code’s deliverables
- Proven working experience as part of an agile operation or development team
- 2 Years Commercial Experience as a Test Manager or Equivalent Senior Leadership Role for Testing
- Experience of managing the team (up to 20 team-members)
- 5 years+ experience as a Tester/Test Analyst
- Working knowledge of test automation tools
- Previous experience of automation testing implementation
- Atlassian Product suite (Confluence, JIRA, Crucible);
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving acumen
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- ISTQB or ISEB certified
- Travel to Team locations (Ukraine/UK/Spain)
What's in it for you:
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix
- Knowledge sharing: Dev Guilds, QA Guilds
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- - 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- - 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga)
- Fruits once per week.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies
This job is no longer active.