IT Management from the Cloud, that finds vulnerabilities before you do, and fixes them. Our client is creating soft which is a dream of every IT department: software that helps manage the work of your computers within 1 click: Discovery & Inventory, Patch Management, Software Distribution.
Are you interested in joining global industry leader providing cloud-based IT management technology and green solutions focused on enabling greater efficiency, cost-savings and security control for users, all while engaging in endpoint management?
Experience and skills:
• More than 3 years programming in C# and writing reusable C# libraries
• Cloud infrastructure and Web programming experience (especially Azure)
• Experience and knowledge of OOP concepts
• Design patterns and architectural concepts
• Desire to develop your skills even further in different areas of software engineering
• Understanding concepts of agile methodologies
• Strong experience building distributed microservices with event-driven architectures
• Excellent spoken English
Would be a plus:
• Experience with .NET Core 1.1 and 2.0 is a big plus
• Interest in neural networks and machine learning or desire to learn
Office A class in the downtown
Team atmosphere and friendly management
IT (Information Technologies) never seems to run out of problems and we need innovative, self-motivated developers who can pick up an issue and solve it. Our team moves quickly and delivers solutions to our production environment frequently (monthly). If the solution doesn’t fit the customers need, we hone, perfect, and release a new version. On a daily basis, we are enhancing the feature set of our product in all areas including:
• Multi-threaded Web Socket communication
• Performance tuning
• User Interface
Our product, Cloud Management Suite, centralizes the needs of IT Systems Management. With a web browser we help global organizations manage their laptops, desktops, IOT devices and servers from the Cloud. To deliver patch management, inventory, software distribution and remote control, we use C#, Azure, SQL and more. Working from Visual Studio bugs and backlog items our developers choose problems they are passionate about solving. Want to create a custom IIS web service? Great. Convinced you can build the perfect Azure Web App to track usage? Go for it. Have an eye for user interface? Mock it up. Our 3-year-old product already has a large customer base and innovative ideas for future growth. Our development team has daily scrum meetings to determine what to work on.
IDR creates and operates dedicated teams that deliver custom software solutions, run software testing, perform in-depth analysis of your products and provide expertise in leading enterprise applications development.
DOU company page: