We're looking for a customer-first and data-driven Product leader, influencer and decision-maker who will grow our product.
You will define new product tasks and objectives, and act as the guardian for the product with the ultimate aim of putting the user first.
A Product Manager is needed to join a fast-paced and exciting technology company with the goal to fill the gap for millions of local service businesses that are not yet online.
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager, in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience in a B2C environment, ideally in a start-up
- Previous experience with website builders is a big plus
-Previous experience with SaaS is a big plus
-Define the acceptance criteria and actively participate in sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Set sprint goals and articulate what success looks like and make decisions such as accepting/rejecting changes at the end of each sprint
- A great communicator who can easily build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organized, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and customer experience into tangible outcomes
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- A chance to make your mark on a small company where your contribution will be noticed
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & generous equity options, employees eligible for grants every 6 months
- 24 days annual holiday
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development
- Centrally located office, fun team spirit, coffee & snacks on us
We have major plans to expand our product offering and this role will play a key role in our future success.
Join UENI team!
UENI’s mission is simple: bring local businesses online. When asked, most small business owners recognize the importance of being online. So why isn’t this already the case? The time, cost and complexity of creating and maintaining a relevant online presence are significant barriers for small businesses.
UENI was founded in 2014 to provide small businesses with an easy, low-cost way to get online and get new customers. We saw that the biggest pain points for small business owners was that they don’t have much time to build their online presence, they don’t have much money to spend on digital advertising, and they don’t want to navigate the complexity of what it means to be online today.
So we built something specifically for small business owners. Unlike website builders or digital agencies, UENI delivers a fully built website and listings on trusted, high traffic platforms with very little input from the business and for a very low cost. In fact, our starter product is free.
Small and micro businesses need to be empowered. They need financing, they need staff, they need an inviting storefront or van, and they need access to customers searching online. We at UENI are proud to have the chance to help the millions of local and family-run businesses compete by giving them a platform online.
Job posted on
19 February 2020