As a Software Engineer and member of the Relativity team you will share responsibility for the design, development, automated tests and delivery of the company’s core analytics technologies.
Relativity is a global company with team members who are driven by our customers to build exceptional software for them to use every day. Our product, called Relativity One, handles large volumes of data and helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies solve their own unique data problems.
The way we work together is centered on our core values of collaborating, communicating, pushing to exceed expectations (even our own), being humble, and having fun while we do it. We enjoy ourselves, give back, and work (and play) hard together. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
● 1+ (junior) or 2+ (middle) years of experience creating backend / server / algorithmic software utilizing Java and other languages that run on the JVM
● Experience with Java 8 (streams, lambda)
● Solid knowledge of Java core, OOP, Collections, I/O,Concurrency, Generics
● Solid knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
● Ability to decompose complex problems, troubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to the team and other stakeholders
● Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a high performing, diverse team
● Proficiency on Git, REST, and CI tools (Jenkins)
● Strong communication skills and intermediate written/spoken English
As a plus
● Experience with .NET will be a big plus
● Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
● Experience with Azure web services
● Experience with Scala, SBT, Scalatest
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL (Document oriented) databases
● Experience with Groovy, Gradle, Spock
● Experience with Profilers (YourKit, JVisualVM etc.)
● Proficiency on Linux
● Hands-on experience with performance optimization
● A Master’s degree in a technical field related to or heavily dependent upon computer science is a plus.
● Good compensation package, highest salaries on market;
● Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
● Comfortable work schedule;
● Zero bureaucracy;
● Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
● US democratic management style;
● Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
● Corporate events and activities;
● Professional seminars and training, professional studying.
● Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document, and deliver quality software products in a fast paced environment utilizing Java, Scala, and other technologies as needed
● Utilize sound engineering practices to deliver functional, reliable, secure, tested and maintainable software that satisfies stakeholders requirements
● Work with the team to improve the scalability and performance of existing products
● Positively contribute to the culture, well-being, and growth of each team member and the company at large by being a helpful and considerate team member and by adhering to the company’s core values
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
Apply for job
Job posted on
14 August 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you