The project is initiated to create Pre-Trade Approval portal for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi.
The client is a sovereign wealth fund owned by Emirate of Abu Dhabi (in United Arab Emirates) founded for the purpose of investing funds on behalf of the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It manages the Emirate's excess oil reserves.
The project is fix-priced, so keeping commitments and timelines will be very important for the project success.
Team consists of UX and VD, Project manager and Business analyst, Automation QA and 3 Front End developers.
• Create the product from scratch
• Long-term business trips to Abu Dhabi - up to 3 month
Responsibilities are (but not limited to) -
• Participate in requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Following designed technical solution
• Writing unit and integration tests
• Support QA teammates in acceptance process
• Follow best practices
• Swagger API
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile
• Readiness to do business trips (up to 3 months)
• ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET
• Mobile applications development
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
14 August 2019.