We're looking for motivated, energetic Junior Ruby Developer to join our growing team.
Rademade is a team of professionals that can actualize your internet project and application ideas. We pride ourselves on the quality of our SaaS projects which we have been actively developing throughout our years on the IT market. Rademade guarantees satisfaction by providing support at every step of bringing your ideas to life.
- At least 1 year of experience with Ruby
- Experience with Ruby on Rails 4/5
- Experience writing tests with Rspec
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database (desirable PostgreSQL)
- Know how to use Linux terminal
- Ready to follow community coding principles, understand OOP and SOLID
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Team player with a positive attitude
Will be a plus:
Education in Computer Science or similar
Familiar with Docker
At least intermediate level of English
- Work closely together with business, design and other stakeholders of project
- Work in an agile team, participation in planning sprints, daily meetings, retrospectives, code reviews
- Write robust manageable code
- Estimation and implementation of sprint tasks
- Write unit, integration, browser automation tests
- Bugs fixing
- Perform software deployment
- Use JIRA bug-tracking system
- New project and challenging tasks
- Possibility to influence the development of the project
- Friendly professional staff, warm atmosphere
- Team development and mentoring
- Participation in the weekly Hackathons
- Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Comfortable workplace
- Office 10-minute walk from Kontraktova Ploscha metro station
Come to join our team!
Rademade is a team of professionals that have the ability to actualize your internet project and application ideas. We pride ourselves on the quality of our SaaS projects which we have been actively developing throughout our years in the IT market. Rademade guarantees satisfaction by providing support at every step of bringing your ideas to life.
Job posted on
13 August 2019.