Меня зовут Анна, я рекрутер компании Upplabs. Ищем в команду .NET Developer. Буду рада обсудить детали
We are looking for experienced .NET Developer on full-time and long-term basis. Preferable in Kiev, to join our team at coworking (near m. Shuliavska), but we'll consider candidates for remote cooperation too.
- Web application and service development
- Development of a web projects from scratch
- Write robust manageable code
- Proactively collaborate with project teammates
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- 5+ years of software development experience covering .NET is essential.
- English - at least Intermediate Level is a must
Good to know:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- State holidays
- English lessons
After CV screening our recruiter will get in touch and share more details about it.
Upplabs is a software development company with a focus on web and mobile development. We successfully deliver projects for customers from US, EU and AU, including such domains as real estate, healthcare, startups and others.
We specialize in:
- Launching a new web or mobile application for business
- Rebuilding legacy systems
- Creating MVP of product to validate the idea.
About the team
We have been working in the web development sphere for many years, and have dozens of successful projects and satisfied customers from all over the world.
Team cohesion, highly experienced and result oriented employees, innovators in product development, focused on the success, delving deep into the issues and needs of the customer’s business to solve set tasks — these are the values which allow us to be effective in the development of any complex digital products.
Our dev teams tech stack:
• .Net: C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC), ASP.NET MVC, WebForms, WCF, SQL Server, EF, WPF, Unit Tests;
• Node: NodeJs, Express, Loopback, Sails.js, Koa.js;
• Front-end: Html, CSS, Angular, ReactJS, React-Native, JQuery, KnockoutJS, KendoUI;
• Mobile: Xamarin, React-Native, Ionic;
• Cloud: AWS, Azure, Rackspace;
• Development methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall;
• API integrations: Social Media APIs, Location and Map API, Payment/Accounting APIs,
3rd party Web APIs, IoT APIs, Analytics APIs.
Job posted on
13 August 2019.