Ratio SE are looking for PHP/Symfony Developer for our UK FinTech client that is disrupting the mortgage market.
Your responsibilities will be:
• You will be part of the core engineering team building a micro-service-based platform to connect with both investors and borrowers, enabling a fully-automated property-finance marketplace.
• As an engineer, you will be involved in building services that manage everything from automated movement of funds, fully automated loan-book management, credit-risk automation to building a frictionless, paper free mortgage application experience.
• You will be working on a modern architecture and following Agile/Lean methodologies with a Jenkins-powered CD pipeline.
What we expect from you:
Our teams have the autonomy to choose the best technologies and tools for the job. Moreover,
• You are experienced in PHP (Symfony 4);
• You have preferably commercial experience with Node.js or at least basic knowledge and skills;
• You have some experience with hosting a Kubernetes cluster on AWS with MySQL as databases;
• Design patterns and DDD (domain driven design) are the way we write our software. Tests are essential, you will have to be confident in writing unit tests. REST and Message Queues is how our services communicate;
• You enjoy to experiment with new technologies and new ways of working;
• You are a good team player; customer focused and open to sharing, learning and collaborating with the wider business.
You will work with your product manager with everything from writing user stories to deploying to production.
Our engineers are also encouraged to spend part of their time to experiment with new technologies and new ways of working. Knowledge sharing is ensured by constant communication, tech talks and active pairing.
We provide our teams with strategic goals so that every engineer has a clear understanding of how their work contributes to the success of the organisation. The teams have full access to the resources they need, including training and learning opportunities (attending conferences, internal tech talks and online and onsite training).
is a leading online property finance market place. They help investors to build more than just income and borrowers more than just homes. They believe property finance should be better for investors, developers, landlords, homeowners – everyone. It should be fast, online and work for all.
They’re bringing technology to the mortgage market creating a marketplace that connect borrowers and investors and a mortgage that can change throughout its lifetime.
• A fair market salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
• An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
• Free business communication English classes;
• Business trips;
• Regular corporate events and team building activities;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
Про компанію Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.
About Ratio Software Engineering
Ratio Software Engineering is an Anglo-Ukrainian IT engineering outsourcing and research and development company with a Development Centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine and a presence in Europe, the UK and the US. We are committed to ambitious growth and to providing great job opportunities for Ukrainian software developers, hardware engineers, and technical support engineers. Our Development Center in Kharkov is aimed at client outsourcing teams and R & D services in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – if you come and work for us you’ll get to meet our robot team member NAO/ JOIN us right now and become a part of such an exciting period of growth for Ratio!
Apply for job
Job posted on
13 August 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you