Our customers are market leaders, serving the major OEM companies in automotive industry.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for large scale and complex software projects with a complete end-to-end understanding of product development methodologies and hands-on experience in Agile/Waterfall environment. Competence in either SPICE or CMMI is required. Previous development experience with the following technologies as listed below is required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Strong estimation skills
• Team management
• Automotive SPICE or CMMI
• Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
• Strong communication skills
• Presentation skills
Must have at least good theoretical knowledge:
• Application design patterns (MVC, MVVC, etc.)
• Waterfall/V model development
• Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Testing approaches (black box, grey box, white box, etc.)
• Defect lifecycle
• Testing levels (unit, module, functional)
Good to have:
• Automotive experience
• Software architecture skills
• Development Team leading expertise
• Embedded programming experience
• UI development experience and integration of complex business logic with UI
• Requirements analysis and design development experience
• Manage and lead all aspects of software development cycle, including project requirements and scope identification, planning, design, execution, etc.; Team size: 8+ developers
• Estimate and evaluate new projects: efforts, risks, dependencies analysis.
• Identify, assess, track and advocate the business needs, milestones, goals, with adherence to timeframes, costs, and compliance with the highest industry standards and principles;
• Develop project strategy, negotiate and manage effective decisions to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of the product to satisfy the needs and commitments of our clients;
• Establish proper geo-distributed development process between onsite and offsite teams. Resolve all related knowledge transfer and infrastructure challenges.
• Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix organization, and ensure operational efficiency and excellence;
• Manage cross-functional communication across the teams for status updates, prioritization, changes-, risks- and issue management;
• Establish and manage collaboration channels between the project team, executive team, business function leaders, stakeholders, and representatives of the client;
• Anticipate, track and address needs, interest, requests or inquiries from the stakeholders and the client and provide transparent, regular and precise updates and progress reports;
Our customers are market leaders, serving the major OEM companies in automotive industry. Our current projects include:
• Development of navigation software for infotainment system
• General purpose development of infotainment software modules
• Autosar software modules development
• ASIL level C software modules development for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
• Infotainment system Over-the-Air update solution
• Keyless access solution.
This job is no longer active.