We are looking for Project Manager for KYC (Know Your Customer) project - risk management solution designed to automatically validate the user information. Our product is the tool for document validation, based on machine learning algorithms.
The system checks uploaded a photo for forgery and accurately extracts all the text from different kinds of documents, then transfers it into secured storage. Such a solution used for fraud preventing and can be applied in banking, iGaming, in the online payment system, and in the crypto-market.
- Providing product grooming, planning, demonstrate the result of scrum sprint for stakeholders and do retrospectives with the team;
- Analyzing competitor, provide an interview with experts and stakeholders, analyze data from a database to formalize product requirements;
- Managing product backlog and prioritize user stories in Jira;
- Сreating product road map;
- Preparing project documentation (data flow, data structure, functional requirements, etc);
- Closely work with Developers, Data Scientists, Designers, DevOps teams (6 team member);
- Initiate new process, improve the existing production process.
- A strong background in IT development is crucial;
- Previously managed internal and external projects;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Scrum, and Agile;
- Deep understanding of Jira and Confluence
- The ability to plan and coordinate within a complex environment;
- Demonstrate a structured approach to the management of issues and risks;
- Leadership qualities and the ability to establish and sustain momentum surrounding critical timelines;
Will be a plus
- Experience in online payment system/microcredit services/anti-fraud or risk management system.
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career;
- We keep work-life balance;
- Health insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Cozy office near Lukyanivska metro station;
- Free English classes;
- Participate in R&D projects.
About SoftConstruct Ukraine
SoftConstruct conducts basic and applied research in four key areas: data science, computer vision, big data, real-time processing. Our experience is extremely wide: from working with complex computer and engineering systems, programming for data science — to developing and putting into practice innovative solutions in the field of sports, eSports and security. We use various technologies, knowledge of experts from multiply areas and unique tools to find new approaches and original solutions to problems.
Job posted on
13 August 2019.