IdeaSoft company is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Planning and estimation of Testing activities together with team
- Analyze and transform requirements to test scenarios
- Perform functional, non-functional testing
- Report defects, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Regularly and clearly report status and progress
- Define possible risks in advance
Required Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of software testing concepts and practices, test design techniques
- Experience with requirements analysis and testing
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS)
- Experience in testing API (Postman)
- Experience in mobile/desktop applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages, SQL, and automated testing would be a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of GIT flow
- Practical experience in tasks estimation
- Strong Intermediate level of English (for effective communication with abroad team)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- To be a team player with a keen sense of responsibility
Since 2016 Ideasoft is a rapidly growing blockchain and software development company with over 100 highly skilled in-house developers. We professionally mix ideas and technology together to create high-end solutions in an open-minded and extremely joyful working environment.
With more than 50 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries, such as Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Apps, Healthcare, Fin-tech and Agtech, our team is engaged in ground breaking and challenging projects to conquer new heights.
While we provide out-staff and team extension services all over the globe, we also focus on our Agro and Blockchain in-house projects.
If you want to be involved in creation of an award-winning software that changes the world — look no further. Currently we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic personalities with great ideas!
Ideasoft is not just about technological solutions. It is about a team of broad-minded individuals, dreamers and creators who care about the present and future of the company. While we provide various bonuses and competitive salary, additionally we want to build mutually beneficial relations of high value.
Join our company to unleash your potential and accelerate skill growth by having the best time in your life with young, creative and highly professional team!
Job posted on
13 August 2019.