IdeaSoft company is looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Planning and estimation of Testing activities together with team
- Analyze and transform requirements to test scenarios
- Perform functional, non-functional testing
- Report defects, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Regularly and clearly report status and progress
- Define possible risks in advance
Required Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of software testing concepts and practices, test design techniques
- Experience with requirements analysis and testing
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS)
- Experience in testing API (Postman)
- Experience in mobile/desktop applications testing
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages, SQL, and automated testing would be a plus
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of GIT flow
- Practical experience in tasks estimation
- Strong Intermediate level of English (for effective communication with abroad team)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- To be a team player with a keen sense of responsibility
BilSoft is a quick-growing software development company founded by an experienced and high skilled team.
We have the experience to provide a full range of services for product development, from design to marketing. We accomplish both small projects and create a dedicated team as well for massive projects. Our focus is Web Development, Mobile Development, and Digital Marketing.
We based in Kharkiv, Ukraine — a city with a considerable amount of IT companies and high-quality software development culture.
Keep your full control over the business, and we cover everything you need for a successful business — office space, recruitment, hardware, development, support, and much more.