Full-stack .NET developer
Cira Apps is SaaS product company with HQ in the Silicon Valley, California and development office in Dnipro, UA. We intensively work on our products: CiraHub, CiraSync, and Itrezzo UCM.
Cira Apps is a stable product company, with many coworkers have been working for us for more than ten years.
Our services are being used by universities and schools, federal governments, financial and law firms located in the US and world-wide. Among our clients there are such companies as Royal Dutch Shell, HBO, US Department of Justice, US Army Corp of Engineers, US Department of Justice.
Our central values are:
- making our users’ lives easier;
- building an intellectual environment;
- lack of bureaucracy.
What professional skills are vital for us?
- understanding the OOP fundamentals, principles of SOLID;
- strong experience in developing and supporting of SaaS solutions;
- practical experience with Microsoft Azure platform;
- solid knowledge of MS SQL, and any NoSQL solution;
- practical knowledge and integration experience with CI;
- understanding SPA principles, experience with AngularJS (or TypeScript);
- team spirit, ability to learn, and transfer knowledge and expertise;
- you have to solve algorithmic problems;
- intermediate English is a plus.
What is crucial for us in this person?
- The middle level, full-stack;
- 3+ years of development experience with the .NET platform;
- Passion about well-structured, readable code;
- Ability to stay focused on tasks;
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as self-initiative approach;
- Well organized;
- Tasks issued without detail, it will be necessary to separate independently;
- The schedule is free; to get the results, you need to be able to organize your time;
- You are not afraid to go beyond the scope of the task and ask questions;
- Preferably you should think systematically, that will allow you to see the problem more broadly and bring it to the logical conclusion;
- The ability to see the entire system, operating with details;
- The ability to make decisions based on precedents shared ideas and goals of the team;
- A personality that can work for a long time in the same place.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Implement, review, support and debug required code;
- Participate in architecture discussions and implement a part of it;
- Take part in requirements analysis, implementation research;
- Take part in technology choice analysis.
- Long-term employment with paid vacations (14 working days) and sick leaves;
- Stable salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Pleasant working conditions: cozy spacious office in the city center with a large selection of tea, coffee, fresh fruit.
About Cira Apps Ltd
Cira Apps is SaaS product company with HQ in the Silicon Valley, California and development office in Dnipro, UA. We build and sell Enterprise-oriented communication optimization solutions.
Our current primary product is CiraSync, which does flexible contacts and calendar sync for Office365 users. CiraSync collects multiples APIs under a single easy-to-use dashboard that allows configuring sync data flows easily.
We intensely work on a new product called CiraHub, which provides two-way data (contacts, calendars, messages) sync between multiple sources, including Office365, different CRMs, and G Suit.
Job posted on
21 October 2019