We are looking for a motivated, proactive Project Manager willing to learn and build new solutions together in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Our client is an outsourcing company (nearly 70000 employees). As Project Manager, you will be involved in building the new Learning platform which includes e-commerce for learning courses, back office for operation management and a wide range of other features. The project itself will be the first step in program-level digital transformation across the department.
The main target for this position is to deliver a valuable product to our client, which helps to improve the business and brings it to a new level by following best practices of agile methodologies
- Lead the project team, be the main driver and facilitator;
- Ensure scope are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Project planning and estimation;
- Take care of people in your team. Measure team satisfaction and efficiency.
- Project execution, tracking and status reporting.
- Define, follow and update KPI’s;
- Risk management;
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager;
- Proven project management and planning skills;
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (from the kick-off/initial requirements gathering and till the support phase of the project)
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles and proven ability to lead teams in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Experience working with clients directly;
- Strong knowledge of PMbok, PMI best practices;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build effective cross-functional teams;
- Upper-intermediate/Fluent English level;
- Client-side experience, like pre-sale activities and participating in client-side workshops on requirements gathering, etc;
- Atlassian Jira / Confluence (or other relevant PM tools) knowledge;
- Technical background is a plus
- Work with big UK customer
- Opportunity to learn new methodologies
- Exciting projects and products
- Opportunity to build new agile PM framework together with PMO
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual training programs
- Personal gym and bicycle-friendly office
- The friendly and supportive company environment
Digitally Inspired (DI) is a software engineering company that provides product and software development services to the customers around the world.
Our client list includes some of the world’s largest corporations as well as small companies that are all relying on our expertise in the software delivery and post-production support.