Ratio Software Engineering are looking for a proactive and self-driven Front End UI Developer
Our client is an official technical partner with: SAP Hybris, Amplience, Worldpay, Monetate, rackspace, skylark, macementer, adyen, google cloud platform
• Actively evaluates and resolves daily business problems by performing independent analysis.
• Develop new and modifying existing features for websites.
• Develop code that meets business/user requirements and quality standards
• Able to create clean, well organised and structured code
• Fluent in jQuery
• Proficient in Bootstrap UI Framework and Responsive Web Design.
• Comfortable working with source code control tools like (bit bucket, git)
• Extensive knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
• Understanding of current browser landscape (limitations, support, upcoming support)
Would be a plus:
• Good knowledge and experience with Angular
• Knowledge of web analytics solutions (e.g Google analytics)
Would be beneficial:
• Experience with site speed optimisation or knowledge on how-to
• Practical Implementation of Web Accessibility Standards
• Able to write impexes
About Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.
DOU company page: