• от 2+ года опыта с PHP
• Опыт работы с Symfony (+желательный опыт работы с CodeIgniter)
• опыт работы с MySQL or other RDBMSs
• опыт работы с RESTful APIs
• опыт работы с integrating third-party APIs
• опыт работы с Git, or other VCS
• Intermediate English level
On behalf of Mosaica FX Ciklum is looking for Middle PHP Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking a Back-End developer with proven experience building web applications. The ideal candidate would be seeking a position where they can make a direct impact through the creation of user-friendly experiences that are both functional and attractive. Furthermore, we wish to find a candidate who is interested in innovation and the implementation of new digital technologies.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
• Work as part of a cross functional team of developers
• Translate business problems into technical solutions
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Use issue tracking software and provide relevant updates and feedback
• Work with a project manager to provide time estimations for projects and tasks
• Participation in code reviews and providing testing directions for QA
• Document new and/or existing application changes in a Wiki
• Ability to act as a mentor to junior developers
• At least 2 years of experience in PHP development
• Experience with CodeIgniter, or similar frameworks (such as Symfony)
• Experience with MySQL or other RDBMSs
• Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience with integrating third-party APIs
• Experience with Git, or other VCS
• Must have excellent problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
• English intermediate (and higher)
• Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
• Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
• Being innovative in his/her work
• Great desire for self-development
• Ability to work independently
What's in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
• Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
• Salary that matches qualifications
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions
Ciklum is a global software engineering and technology partner. We deliver software engineering excellence to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Since 2002, over 3,000+ developers located in the delivery centers across the globe provide our clients with a range of services including extended software development teams, outsourcing software development, Quality Assurance, R&D, IoT, Big Data, and engineering consulting.
Apply for job
Job posted on
6 January 2020