Senior QA (manual+automation)
We are looking for QA who has a strong analytical mind with attention to details and critical thinking to join our team. Work is about verifying customer defects, clarifying root cause scenarios for developer’s consumption. Maintain and execute manual regression tests, ensuring the stability of production releases.
- 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance position: testing web and mobile app.
- Experience using Postman or similar API testing tool
- Some automated testing skills (Selenium or relative experience) 1+yrs
- English upper-intermediate
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Team player
- Self-sufficient and organized
- Verify customer defects, clarifying root cause scenarios for developer’s consumption
- Conduct comprehensive and rapid test development covering core feature logic (main scenarios)
- Work collaboratively with others to resolve issues and validate defect fixes, ensuring application functionality and stability for production releases
- Maintain and execute manual regression tests, ensuring the stability of production releases
This is a T-Mobile reseller which sells mobile phone packages for international travelers to the USA in an online store. T-Mobile is a US mobile provider. Packages include phone calls and internet data.
We are developing a custom application for managing and monitoring phone lines with resellers, and an interface for directly connecting services and other operations related to the mobile Internet as well as a support system for the support team.
PostgreSQL 9.6, Ruby 2.5/Rails 5.2, Sidekiq, Capistrano, webpacker, Rspec/Capybara.
Agile Development Team.
We help with Product Management and UX Design.
We write back-end with Ruby On Rails, Node.js, and .Net.
DOU company page: