Projects: Custom software solutions based on Salesforce technology (www.salesforce.com) in various CRM projects for North American companies mostly in insurance, banking and investment.
We are looking for a full-time Business Analyst with work experience of 3+ years
• Demonstrate his/her work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
• Be able to break down a customer's business process in it's component parts, understanding where are the pain points in that and produce good documentation.
• Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
• Excellent listening & reading skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points.
• Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
• Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
• Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
• Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality
• Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources
• Develops User stories and break them into detailed tasks with LOE.
• Work closely with project Development, Integration and QA team at offshore.
• Assist the implementation team with issue resolution by documenting, prioritizing, reporting, evaluating, researching and resolving impacting issues.
• Participate in functionality review by facilitating the demo.
• Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
• Work with a Silverline Solution Architect to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years experience administering or consulting with Salesforce
• Experience with business process definition, best practices, and re-engineering
• Experience writing user stories to capture Salesforce requirements
• Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
• Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
• Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
• Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
• Desire to learn new things
• Great teamwork and collaboration skills
• Ability to work under challenging environment and timelines.
• Ability to work on different shifts (India, US shifts).
• Experience working and collaborating with team members located in USA.
• Experience on direct client discussions, daily status meetings.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM-201 Preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
• CRM: 2 years
• work: 4 years
• Salesforce.com: 1 year
• Competitive salary
• Great team spirit & ability to grow professionally
• Flexible schedule
• Paid lunches & English courses
• Paid external trainings
• Comfortable office and its location
About Dynamo Development
Dynamo Development is a software development company specializing in custom software solutions. Based in New York City, with multiple offshore facilities, we are the top choice for startup and midsize companies. We combine offshore developers with local project management to give you optimal results at 1/3 the US cost.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.