Management of 10 people in technical support team
Participate client calls as a L3 escalation point to troubleshoot issues and identify next steps until the resolution
Client service orientation
Upper-intermediate spoken English
TEAM International is looking for an experienced Windows System Engineer to fill the position of Technical Support Manager to lead a client support team in our Kharkiv office.
• 1 to 2 years in team lead, head of technical support department or similar role
• At least 2 years of work in client support area
• At least 5 years of engineering experience
• English – Advanced
• Must be client service oriented. This is client facing position.
You will be primarily responsible for:
• Management of 8 to 12 people group
• Ensure Severity 1, 2, 3 tickets handled timely and properly
• Participate client call as a L3 escalation point to troubleshoot issues and identify next steps until the resolution
• Work with QA, DEV, DBA and SRE peers to properly escalate and resolve tickets
• Participate client calls to answer general technical questions
• Ensure infrastructure SLA meet defined requirements
• Ensure tickets are timely updated, escalated and not hung-up with engineers
• Coordinate DRP tests and report results to management team
• Coordinate Backup & Restore tests and report results to management team
• Make sure that infrastructure 100% monitored by existing monitoring systems
• Make sure that engineers proactively handle WARNING alerts from monitoring system
• Make sure that engineers efficiently handle CRITICAL alerts from monitoring system
• Track and eliminate security issues
• Timely provide security, backup, DR and infrastructure health reports to the management team
• Participate interview sessions with candidates for SRE position
• Ensure that all engineers aware, understand and follow procedures, policies and processes arranged in department
• Responsible for clearing tasks queues and making sure that there is not backlog.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone
About TEAM International
TEAM International is a US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida and operations in Eastern Europe and South America. TEAM employs 500+ consultants worldwide.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients and employees, creating dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations.
We are awarded IAOP’s “Global Outsourcing 100″ 2011-2018 and achieved Microsoft Certified Partner status and other milestones.
TEAM International considers employees one of our company’s most valued assets. We are proud of the professionalism, loyalty, and friendliness of our TEAM members!
Job posted on
17 August 2019.