Akvelon invites Java AQA to join Kharkov team.
We develop advanced and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity for manage logistics at marine around the globe.
If you want to work with fresh technologies in a global project, watch the job description down below.
Akvelon Ukraine on behalf of Tideworks Technology invites professional to join Kharkov development team.
Tideworks Technology develops advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity, and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
You will work on a new product called Beacon. Based on a micro services architecture it is built to scale. Deep usage of in-memory caching allows it to be real time. Since resources and operations can vary greatly from one terminal to the next, Beacon is designed to be highly configurable to support each terminal’s unique modus operandi.
• 2+ years’ experience as Automated Test Engineer
• Understanding of software development life cycle
• Knowledge of testing methodologies and processes
• Ability to interpret business and functional requirements with minimal documentation
• Understanding of OOP principles
• Knowledge of Java Core
• Knowledge of SQL
• Intermediate level of written English
• Implement and maintain unit and integration tests
• Work closely with international development and product teams to derive and interpret business requirements
• Develop automated tests
• Design, write and manually execute test-cases and check-lists
• Create testing documentation
What do we offer
- To attend challenging projects from world-known companies
- Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
- Official employment with competitive compensation
- Opportunity to go on international business trips
- Paid vacation, sick-leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
- Corporate events
- English classes & speaking clubs
- Library with contemporary professional literature
- Friendly team
- Comfortable working environment
- Cozy work places
- Business center A class
- Convenient location, 5 minutes from Istorychnyi Muzei subway station.
About Akvelon, Inc.
Akvelon was founded in 2000.
Akvelon’s corporate headquarter is located in Bellevue, Washington.
Representative office in Ukraine, Kharkiv, was opened in November of 2008 and presently employs about 150 people.
Companies, such as Reddit, Starbucks, Microsoft, T-Mobile, Tideworks, and many more, have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.