Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Python developer for a full-time position (40 per hours per week) in UKRAINE (REMOTE)
Our client is an AI technology company based in the Silicon Valley. The company utilizes deep workflow conversational AI to fully automate the end to end recruiting workflow by intelligently engaging through texting over mobile and web. It enables conversational job matching across all talent acquisition channels, intelligently qualifies the candidate specifically for the best-fit role, automates interview scheduling and post interview interactions, drives retention through post-hire check-ins, and gathers actionable insights to improve overall recruiting performance. Their product is multilingual, can be quickly deployed due to its highly configurable technology, and easily integrates and scales with existing HR systems and processes.
Create design documents based on provided PRD;
Be responsible for the implementation and maintenance/bug fixing;
Implement unit tests;
Support integration and workflow testing.
Solid, enterprise level skills in Python, Django/ORM, Redis, Celery;
APIs: REST/JSON, SOAP/XML;
Databases: MySQL, InfluxDB;
Tools: Github, Jira;
This will be a plus:
Experience with Machine Learning/NLP.
About Svitla Systems, Inc.
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT SVITLA SYSTEMS
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.