The Customer is a healthcare company that offers high quality, low cost primary services (general practitioners, gynecology, pediatrics etc). The healthcare provider relies on cloud applications to manage costs; swift and accurate diagnoses are made possible thanks to machine-learning algorithms that correlate clinical data, such as new drug therapies, with patient health conditions and treatment results. Additionally, it operates as the Health Risk Management system.
The Project is concerned with:
- Connecting the patient to a network of continuous care;
- Creating an integrated system with partners.
The system to be worked at maps the risk to health, creating specific programs for health promotion and disease prevention to engage patients with the intent to change behavior and health-related habits. It uses predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to map future health risks. It interacts with patients, empowers them with information, and engages them in the ways of managing care and improving overall health habits. It helps to monitor the current and future individual health risk to use resources more efficiently and achieve the best clinical outcome at the lowest cost.
• 4-5 years of relevant experience;
• Proactive, sociable person eager to work and develop in a team;
• Ability to manage details, self-starter approach to work,
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Intermediate+ level
• Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular 1;
• Performing code review, UI optimizations;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
• Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
• Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
Exadel is a software engineering company that provides a full gamut of software services along with products by drawing on a global pool of skills. The company primarily provides custom software applications for businesses on a project basis with an emphasis on mobile applications. Clients include AT&T, Samsung, Sprint, Avaya, Time Warner, Cox Communications, Bank of America, eBay, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, Sears, RBS, Kaplan, eBay, CNET.com, Hewlett Packard, Tufts, University of California, GE, and UBS.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.