We are looking for System administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for System administrator to join our team on a full-time basis. The System Administrator is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to Soft2bet employees related to computer systems, servers, hardware or software. The successful candidate will be able to respond timely to queries, display effective troubleshooting skills, isolate problems and help implement the solution.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network, servers and technology tools
• Server administration for internal systems
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls and backups
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
• Local computer network administration
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones, servers and other company devices
• Strong knowledge of Linux, macOS, Windows
• Experience with LDAP, Zimbra, Mysql, Jira
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
• Official employment
• 24 paid vacation days
• Friendly team
• Sunny, spacious office
• Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.
Soft2Bet Team is passionate about the idea of creating a super-quality product for the ultimate gambling experience of our Customers. In the last 2 years, our team has grown from 10 to over 100 dedicated professionals.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.