We are looking for System administrator to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for System administrator in office to join our team on a full-time basis. The System Administrator is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to Soft2bet employees related to computer systems, servers, hardware or software. The successful candidate will be able to respond timely to queries, display effective troubleshooting skills, isolate problems and help implement the solution.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• At least 1 year of proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
• Local computer network administration
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops
• Strong knowledge of Linux, macOS, Windows
What’s in it for you
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
• Official employment
• 24 paid vacation days
• Friendly team
• Sunny, spacious office
• Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.