We are working on a First in Class high load platform for distributing reference data across client's businesses.
The ISG Cloud platform is a critical segment of data processing (apache storm, Akka cluster, Akka stream based modules, MongoDB) and distribution (REST (Spray), WebSockets, Web UI (Angular JS) with high SLA and security (OAuth2) requirements) from source to client. Our focus is to ensure that data delivery is fast, secure, and seamless providing high flexibility between disparate systems and extensive customization of data subscriptions to downstream systems.
• Lead the frontend development from scratch
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to deliver quality solution within a timeline
• Develop a deep technical understanding and business perspective on the product
• Responsible for the quality of the code and following best practices
• Participate in the agile culture
• Strong proficiency with React.js and its core principles
• Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authentication and authorization mechanisms such as OAuth
• Comfortable with Webpack
• Knowledge of and hands-on with Unit Testing
• Familiarity with CI/CD, Git, and code branching models, SDLC processes
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• An agile mindset and experience with Kanban framework
• Ability to design a maintainable complex system from scratch, desire to make design decisions and be responsible for that
• Proven React experience 2+ year
• Overall IT experiene - 5+ years
• Google Material Design, MATERIAL-UI React components
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.