We have an interesting project for Full-Stack developer with knowledge of PHP and JS. It’s a Product company that develops leading recruiting software in Norway.
Project: ERP system which is a complete toolbox for modern and forward-looking recruitment, consulting and staffing agencies in Norway.
You will write the code from the beginning to the end and be responsible for the design architecture. Without legacy code.
Location: in Kyiv office - Starokyivska 10Г (metro Politekhnichnyi Instytut)
Advantages: regular communication with the client in English, possible business trips.
Experience in coding using pure PHP
Experience with data, using MySQL
Knowledge of browser compatibility
Experience with using API (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
Rest API, OAuth2
Intermediate or higher English level, both written and spoken
Working on the development of new features
Analysis and evaluation of projects
Development of business logic and back-end systems architecture
Development of the administration panel based on an existing template
Regular communication with the client and team in English
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
Excellent work in a new modern office near the metro
A worthy compensation package: English and professional courses, gym
Sick leave and regular vacation
Possible business trips
Please, answer some questions with sending your CV:
1. Are you able to communicate (speak and write in English) with the client directly?
2. Please provide examples of your web projects.
3. Are you able and OK to write in pure PHP (without frameworks. It’s a security requirement)?
4. Are you ready for a short test task (1-1,5 hours)?
5. Can you show code examples? GitHub account?
6. Could you let us know more about your experience in database architecture and creating REST API? (send examples)
7. What salary are you ready to start with?
We are looking forward to your CVs)
About DOIT Software
DOIT Software helps companies to develop Mobile applications and Web solutions acting as a part of your team
Job posted on
12 July 2019.