Currently we are looking for a Java Developer to make our team even stronger!
Our customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries. The company provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Java-based solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or developing cloud software services
- Upper-intermediate English
- Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software applications and modules.
- Develops and integrates applications as per written specifications.
- Carries out unit testing, ensuring the application meets the needs of the client and business.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements.
- Implements solutions as directed within standards.
- Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements.
- Participates in internal team and status meetings.
Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
Opportunities for self-realization
Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Engineering, corporate and social events
Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
Free English classes
Flexible working schedule
Engineering is in our DNA. Since 1993, we’ve helped the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software that changes the world. Today, we are more than developers.
Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. And we’re always looking for talented teammates.
Job posted on
12 July 2019.