We are currently looking for DevOps engineer to join our team.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and tools like netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc;
- Experience with building and orchestration containers Docker, Kubernetes;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of web servers: Apache, Nginx configuration (SSL, redirects, auth, etc);
- Good database administration experience;
- Monitoring system expertise: NewRelic, CloudWatch;
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload;
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Able to work from our Kyiv office.
- Maintain and support existing infrastructure;
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale;
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery;
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity;
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual);
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures;
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based auto scaling;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications;
- Help IT staff to maintain local office network and internet connection/WiFi.
What we offer:
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses and conferences.
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication.
- Work in an awesome office in Podil with a great view of the Dnipro.
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs and off-sites.
- Enjoy extra perks like flexible hours, health insurance and bonuses for significant life events.
Our approach and dedication to agile, iterative development with complete transparency allows us to bring decades of combined experience to new startups and the fresh innovation of a small team to enterprise projects. Whether you’re looking for a dedicated team to work within your company or for a partner to provide a complete solution, eTeam is ready to work with you.
Apply for job
Job posted on
12 July 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you