We are currently looking for DevOps engineer to join our team.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and tools like netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc;
- Experience with building and orchestration containers Docker, Kubernetes;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of web servers: Apache, Nginx configuration (SSL, redirects, auth, etc);
- Good database administration experience;
- Monitoring system expertise: NewRelic, CloudWatch;
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload;
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player as well as an independent performer;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Able to work from our Kyiv office.
- Maintain and support existing infrastructure;
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale;
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery;
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity;
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual);
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures;
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based auto scaling;
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across applications;
What we offer:
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses and conferences.
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication.
- Work in an awesome office in Podil with a great view of the Dnipro.
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs and off-sites.
- Enjoy extra perks like flexible hours, health insurance and bonuses for significant life events.
About Awem Games
Awem Games is an independent company that brings together highly qualified professionals from around the world to create amazing games for the whole family.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you