Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who would like to join our team responsible for supporting multiple distributed environments?
The platform we are developing belongs to a social domain. It delivers personalized experience with the Bible. Via a network of applications, it is designed to encourage and strengthen users along their spiritual journey, keeping it unique, private, and intelligent. As of now, the Data Base contains more than 300K users, so we are driving all scalability best practices and approaches.
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
- Automation of CI/CD and other processes on a project
- Optimization of existing environments/structure
- Provide recommendations for new technologies and procedures to improve service availability and management
- Troubleshoot production system and network issues related to performance and functionality
- Support existing environments
- Consult the development team on infrastructure related questions
- Linux strong user (with more than 3 years’ hands-on experience)
- Good scripting skills (Bash, Python)
- Proficient with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- More than 2 years’ experience with Cloud providers (AWS, DO, GCE)
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL databases, no-SQL databases
- Redis, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra (you should know more than just how to install them)
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet)
- Good knowledge and understanding in the area of the web and app technology/servers (Apache, Nginx, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of VMware and related tools like vRealize, VMotion, etc.
- Hands-on experience with PHP/JS/Java application deployment procedures
- Deep understanding of Docker concepts and Docker/docker-compose usage
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you