We are looking for an experienced Java/ Java EE Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
We are looking for an experienced Java/ Java EE Developer with experience in building
high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will become a core member of an elite team that is developing a revolutionary ecosystem for the healthcare industry. You will provide expertise in the full software
development lifecycle, from concept and design, testing and deployment
● Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and CI/ CD
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure design and implementation are in compliance with specifications
● Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
and presenting these for architectural review
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 5 or more year of Java and/ or development experience
● Extensive hands-on experience Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, WebFlux
● Experience in using cloud provider frameworks: AWS, Azure
● Extensive knowledge of Java including internals (Classloading, Memory
Management, GC and reflection)
● Hand-on experience in design and developing of applications involving REST,
MVC, Reactive Microservices and messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ
● Exposure to no-SQL data stores: MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch as well as
caching stores Redis, Hazelcast
● Experience with test-driven development and BDD JUnit, Mockito, TestNG,
● Willingness to learn. Great team player!
● Proficient understanding versioning and registry tools, such as Git, Familiarity
with build tools such as, Maven, and Gradle, Artifactory
● Familiarity with CI/CD Pipe: GitHub, Jenkins,
● Experience with containers: Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with Big data and streaming: Kafka, Spark
● Familiarity with IaC: Ensemble, Terraform, Chef
● Familiarity with monitoring: ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Zipkin
About Ignite Software Outsoursing
Founded in 2006, Ignite Ltd. is a leading provider of outsourced software solutions to companies around the globe, from startups to Fortune 500 corporations. Through strong Israeli-Ukrainian leadership, Ignite has built a solid reputation as a world-class provider of software development services at competitive offshore rates.
The Ignite team of more than 300 employees includes some of the most accomplished developers in the world. Our facilities include 6 R&D labs located throughout Eastern Europe, with management offices in both the Ukraine and Israel.
Apply for job
Job posted on
12 July 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you