Project is the evolution of newly developed IVI system for well-known Tier-1 customer, providing next generation solutions and transitioning to the higher end market niche.
Based on this platform team is creating a product, which includes full range of IVI technologies (Can, Bluetooth, Car Play, Android Auto, SDL, Next Gen Media & Audio, Assistant etc.)
Work in changing and challenging environment in multicultural team with opportunities to step forward into the new projects and markets.
• Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced work products.
• Work independently/coordinate activities with direct manager
• Analyze customer's specifications
• Work with software requirements (analysis, identify dependencies)
• Know and follow at least one of the estimation approaches.
• Adhere to commitments.
• Participate in internal technical discussions
• Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting
• Cooperate with Test team - bug\features analysis and knowledge sharing.
• Identify and report engineering and process improvement opportunities.
• Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
• Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
• Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
• Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
• Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
• Proficient in programming languages C/C++, and Linux programming environment
• Proven experience of usage software architecture and design-spec.
• Proven experience in creating technical documents for own area of work (implementation description, SW defect attributes, design, test\review reports) that are concise, clear and well organized
• Familiar with Code review practices
• Solid knowledge with coding standards and conventions.
• Experience in software maintenance.
• Familiar with UML standards.
• Ability to estimate own work.
• Good understanding of IPC and multithreading
• Commitment to Team success
• Knowledge sharing
• Critical thinking
• Good communications skills
• Strong problem description skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Intermediate English
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you