Senior Java Developer will join our team to develop from scratch a brand-new greenfield B2B project (passenger’s transport market) for Ascendix customer. Also, you will have the opportunity to participate in other Ascendix projects.
We use modern technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
● New functionality and features development;
● Follow established development practices and processes;
● Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
● Create and update technical documentation;
● Investigate cause of system issues and provide solutions;
● Extend test coverage;
● Collaborate with team members;
● Take part in code reviews;
● Constantly learn and improve yourself.
● 5+ years of software development experience;
● Experience on a Team Lead position (formal or informal);
● Good understanding of HTTP protocol, REST API, Web Services, client-server architecture;
● Experience with Java;
● Component design experience;
● Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Boot;
● Experience with DataBases (preferably MongoDB);
● Experience with Maven;
● Experience with Git;
● Intermediate level of English;
● Good communication skills, willing to learn, be a good team player.
Would be a plus:
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Linux;
● Experience with AWS or Azure Services.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy.
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
● Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
Apply for job
Job posted on
30 September 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you