Cyber security has never had a more pivotal role to play in our society than it does today. GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location based fraud; protecting hundreds of millions of people and their devices every day.
As a C++ Developer with GeoGuard, you will develop and maintain GeoGuard products as assigned by the Product Manager. This position contributes to the implementation process of features and solutions and maintains open communication with the Product Manager and QA Lead.
The ideal candidate has at least 2+ years’ experience in C++ programming. You have proven experience in cross-platform development, and in using cross-platform libraries such as Boost. You will be able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git. Experience in writing unit tests, TDD and modern C++ is a plus. New code development using new modern C++ IDEs and latest versions of compilers.
You will be able to and enjoy working in small collaborative teams and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in agile development process environments. You are comfortable and able to work under pressure and under tight timelines. You are a fast self-study and are quick in solving tasks.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Research new features, analyze requirements and estimate implementation.
- Design software, code reviews, and document solutions; create clean, testable code in C++.
- Work closely with the QA Team to ensure applications are continuously delivered with the requested level of quality.
- Participate in quality assurance of the software deliveries.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of platform test automation suites.
- Follow best practices and processes established by the team.
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with using professional software development such as Jira and Git.
- Results oriented with the ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Work with minimal direction and also enjoy working in a team environment.
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with remote teams.
If you have what we are looking for and want to join our team in Kharkiv, we would love to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
CodeTiburon is a software development company and IT outsourcing service provider, headquartered in Kharkiv and delivering high-end solutions to precise specifications since 2009.
We specialize in web and mobile development and committed to the creation of solid turnkey solutions for our customers.
No matter how good your existing software is, we can make it better.
Our areas of expertise include but not limited to the following:
- LAMP/LEMP (Zend Framework, Laravel, Magento, WordPress);
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL);
- MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Sails.js);
- Mobile (native apps for Android, iOS as well as React Native and Appcelerator Titanium).
We are hiring! If you consider yourself a highly skilled developer, sharing our passion for quality and inspired by unconventional solutions, contact us!
Visit https://codetiburon.com/ for details.
Job posted on
11 July 2019.