Our team is responsible for several GUI applications, which allow to adjust information about securities and prices, export the information and manage the configuration of the backend components.
Project is developed by several teams located in a few geographical locations (USA, Kiev and China).
- Manage a team of 6 engineers in Kiev (Java and .Net)
- Intensive communication with project stakeholders and other teams
- Write good and well-tested code in Java
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- Technically strong energetic individual, who can bring innovation to the group
- Project manager / team lead experience from 2 years, IT experience from 5 years
- Good knowledge of Java (Core, JDBC, MT, Collections, I/O)
- Good knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services
- Good J2EE (EJB, MDB, JSP, Servlet)
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Good SQL, preferably Oracle
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Linux user
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.