Our customer is one of the most well known brands in Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in EMEA region (~50 countries).
Build, automate and support the delivery of cloud services using modern technologies and practices, that allows cloud consumers self-service capability.
Research and provide insight on industry best practices from a cloud architecture perspectives.
- Required Fields of Study: Computer and Information Science
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s) in general IT experience and 1-2 years of DevOps and/or automation experience.
- Ability to teach and support team members with DevOps related tasks
- Upper-intermediate English, at least
- Experience with AWS technology stack (including VPC, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, KMS, ELB, EC2 & ASG, EMR, S3, EBS, ECS, EKS, RDS etc.)
- Configuration management / IaC tools (especially Terraform and Ansible; AWS CloudFormation is considered a plus);
- Script languages (including Shell scripting and Python)
- Awareness of DevOps toolchains (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory etc) and experience in building and deploying automation pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience with containerization
- Experience with serverless computing. (Serverless Framework or AWS SAM)
- Understand the importance of a secure environment and value the principle of least privilege
- Understanding the value of logs, root-cause analysis and long-term thinking; having a highly analytical mindset
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team and practice open and proactive communication both written and verbal.
- Value continuous learning
- Ability to produce well-written technical project documentation
- Experience with Airflow and NiFi is considered a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is considered a plus
Would be a plus
+ Amazon Web Services AWS certifications (any is considered a plus).
Intellias - cмартова та комфортна компанія з дружніми відносинами в командах, а також гнучким та ефективним менеджментом та особливими умовами для кожного працівника.
Подробиці за посиланням: http://www.intellias.ua/about-us
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin