Ratio Software Engineering is urgently looking for a Full-Stack Python/Django Developer with practical knowledge of React.
Our client is a well-known technology leader in Estonia. The client is focused and tech-capable, willing to listen to good ideas and open to the developers giving their input on projects. They have a young and talented team, customized internal processes, cool projects, all kinds of knowledge-sharing events, cozy offices and they build their own startups.
• You have proven most of the world problems to be solvable with Python
• Docker is not a blocker for you
• You care and you React
• Ducks don't scare you (especially redux)
• Your driving force is the passion towards the things you are doing
• You have solutions not excuses
• You believe honest & transparent feedback to be the basis of great teamwork and you enjoy it
• You are motivated and eager to learn
• You work hard, but you also know how to REST
• You celebrate even the smallest victories and value the people around you (both at work and at home)
Preferred additional skills:
• Ansible scripts to set up virtual machines
• Fabric for deployments.
• Kubernetes, AWS and Google Cloud as the client is moving towards this with some bigger projects
The developer would be working as part of the client’s onshore project teams on multiple projects. The projects are mostly web apps and websites in e-commerce, energy and industrial process efficiency.
• A fair market salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
• An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
• Free business communication English classes;
• Business trips;
• Regular corporate events and team building activities;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
Про компанію Ratio Software Engineering
Ratio Software Engineering provides outsourcing software development and operational resources for both long-term engagements and short term projects, across a wide range of technology stacks using best-of-breed project and development management methodologies, tools and processes.
About Ratio Software Engineering
Ratio Software Engineering is an Anglo-Ukrainian IT engineering outsourcing and research and development company with a Development Centre in Kharkiv, Ukraine and a presence in Europe, the UK and the US. We are committed to ambitious growth and to providing great job opportunities for Ukrainian software developers, hardware engineers, and technical support engineers. Our Development Center in Kharkov is aimed at client outsourcing teams and R & D services in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence – if you come and work for us you’ll get to meet our robot team member NAO/ JOIN us right now and become a part of such an exciting period of growth for Ratio!
Job posted on
13 August 2019.