GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Trainee C Embedded Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Our client is the inventor and the world leader in HDBaseT technology and a top provider of semiconductor products for the distribution of ultra-high-definition multimedia content, through a single cable, according to the needs of its target markets: AV, automotive, industrial, and consumer electronics.
In close cooperation with several international teams you will have the ability to participate in design and implementation for innovative high-performance networking products, mostly for automotive industry. You will work in a fast-growing local team and take responsibility for delivering high-quality products.
- Programming experience in C / C++
- Experience in TDD
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Understanding and knowledge of networking standards is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
- Good communication skills
- Good English
- Firmware verification
- Failure investigation
- Regular communication with the remote team
- Reporting on results of your work
- Participation in design and implementation of new features for highly advanced automotive project
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.