Our company creates a product of fintech. We need a person who is interested in innovations in this field and is ready to work on the international level. If you are Creative, Responsible, Initiative — welcome to our team!
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Android Developer Responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
FintechLab is an excellent place to work at and develop for the many – which includes you!
We are aimed for a long-term partnership, based on trust and work-life balance.
We always take care about personal development of our staff, providing participation in various forums, conferences, training courses and other events. Our leaders help not only to gain results in a concrete professional sphere, but also to grow as a personality.
We feel responsible not only for you, but also for wellbeing of your close persons – we constantly offer health and lifestyle oriented bonuses.
We strive to find a suitable balance between the thrilling job and your private life.
Discover exciting career opportunities and gain experience from a multicultural family of FintechLab – we provide opportunities to try yourself in various departments, within the company, in different countries.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND PLAY YOUR ROLE IN BUILDING THE FUTURE OF FINANCE!