We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work for the company from Boston, the USA.
The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with product managers, developers, and testers to design, build and maintain a state-of-the-art platform based on the MEVN stack. In this role, you will leverage your experience in building scalable web applications to build a secure, high-performing web application and backend to address a complex and evolving set of business requirements. You will also mentor other developers and assist in growing their skills and becoming contributing members of a high-velocity agile team.
This is a completely new product so this is your chance to leave a mark by building it the right way from the getgo!
Developer’s level: Middle+, Senior
Location: in Kyiv office - Starokyivska 10Г (metro Politekhnichnyi instytut) or remote
English: Good written and spoken English
Advantages: regular communication with the client in English, possible business trips.
• Design, code, test, debug and maintain innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
• Focus on creating simple, yet powerful, solutions that are easily understood and can stand the test of time.
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
• Participate in code reviews with both internal and outsourced staff as necessary to ensure a high quality product.
• Help lead adoption of software best practices like TDD and BDD.
• High Degree of Experience with:
- One or more popular presentation libraries (Vue, Angular, React, etc.)
- Document-based data modeling - proficiency both conceptually (normal forms, non-relational, etc.) and in practice (experience w/ MongoDB or other document-based databases).
- RESTful API design and implementation
• Must be a full-stack developer, able to implement everything in a MEAN or MEVN stack paradigm (MongoDB, Express, Vue.js, and Node.js).
• Proficiency with best practices for authentication and authorization
• Familiarity with load-balancing concepts
• Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML)
• Familiarity with HIPAA and related requirements for handling of sensitive data (e.g., encryption in motion and at rest, etc.)
• Experience with cloud paradigms and deployments (e.g., AWS)
• Experience with server-side caching mechanisms (e.g., Redis, etc.)
• Experience with the Linux operating system (e.g., Debian/Ubuntu)
• Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.)
Familiarity with behavior-driven development, developer-driven test methodologies, and continuous integration & deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Strong analytical and technical skills, you are detail-oriented and work fast.
• A true self-starter approach and love of taking on responsibility.
• Genuine desire and commitment to always learn, improve, produce the best work possible.
• An agile mindset to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
About DOIT Software
DOIT Software helps companies to develop Mobile applications and Web solutions acting as a part of your team
Apply for job
Job posted on
13 August 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you